EEI HAS A NUMBER OF UNIQUE PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO ADDRESS THE CHALLENGES SPECIFIC TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING UNIVERSITY OR BOARDING SCHOOL IN THE US OR INTERNATIONALLY.
UNIVERSITY OR BOARDING SCHOOL ADMISSIONS CONSULTING
Recognizing that there are different concerns for admissions internationally, we will assist your child with the following:
· identification of the schools which match your child's interests and requirements for application
· advice on testing strategies
· review of the application process
· assistance with creating and finalizing the essays including the personal statement, common application essay and any/all supplemental essays
· completion of the application process
· tracking of application decisions
· follow up for wait listed applications
Pricing may vary based on individual requirements.
For Non-English speakers, translation services are available for an additional fee.
As an international student, your child may require additional support as they prepare for and transition into life at a new school in a different country. Our team specializes in providing one-on-one guidance and support for your child throughout their transition to their new and exciting life. The cost is USD $1,000 per year.
EEI provides academic advising for students in grades 8-11 to assist in prioritizing the programs, activities and course offerings to best prepare and position your student for acceptance at the school of his or her dreams. Students will interact with EEI consultants once a month. The cost is USD $1,000 per year.