EEI HAS A NUMBER OF UNIQUE PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO ADDRESS THE CHALLENGES SPECIFIC TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING UNIVERSITY OR BOARDING SCHOOL IN THE US OR INTERNATIONALLY.
UNIVERSITY OR BOARDING SCHOOL ADMISSIONS CONSULTING
Recognizing that there are different concerns for admissions internationally, we will assist your child with the following:
· identification of the schools which match your child's interests and requirements for application
· advice on testing strategies
· review of the application process
· assistance with creating and finalizing the essays including the personal statement, common application essay and any/all supplemental essays
· completion of the application process
· tracking of application decisions
· follow up for wait listed applications
Pricing may vary based on individual requirements.
For Non-English speakers, translation services are available for an additional fee.
EEI provides academic advising for students in grades 8-11 and to assist in prioritizing the programs, activities and course offerings to best prepare and position your student for acceptance at the school of his or her dreams. Students will interact with EEI consultants once a month. The cost is USD $1,000 per year.
COLLEGE ACADEMIC ADVISING
EEI can provide an academic advisor to assist your child as they begin or continue their educational journey on the university level. An advisor will work with students to help them select courses and navigate their way to enrolling in their major or preparing to apply to grad school. EEI will help them make the best choices for their career and beyond.